See through sun shades : Retractable porch awning : Ready made plantation shutters.
See Through Sun Shades
- (esp. of clothing) Translucent
- diaphanous: so thin as to transmit light; "a hat with a diaphanous veil"; "filmy wings of a moth"; "gauzy clouds of dandelion down"; "gossamer cobwebs"; "sheer silk stockings"; "transparent chiffon"; "vaporous silks"
- support financially through a period of time; "The scholarship saw me through college"; "This money will see me through next month"
- perceive the true nature of; "We could see through her apparent calm"
- can also refer to the sun-shading eyepiece-type, although the term is not exclusive to these. Also in use is the derivative abbreviation, shades.
- A space sunshade or sunshield can be described as analogous to a parasol that s or otherwise reduces some of a star's rays, preventing them from hitting a planet and thereby reducing its insolation, which results in less heating of the planet.
And she was.
And she was lying in the grass
And she could hear the highway breathing
And she could see a nearby factory
Shes making sure she is not dreaming
See the lights of a neighbors house
Now shes starting to rise
Take a minute to concentrate
And she opens up her eyes
The world was moving and she was right there with it (and she was)
The world was moving she was floating above it (and she was) and she was
And she was drifting through the backyard
And she was taking off her dress
And she was moving very slowly
Rising up above the earth
Moving into the universe
Drifting this way and that
Not touching ground at all
Up above the yard
She was glad about it... no doubt about it
She isnt sure where shes gone
No time to think about what to tell them
No time to think about what shes done
And she was
And she was looking at herself
And things were looking like a movie
She had a pleasant elevation
Shes moving out in all directions
"And She Was"
TRP-Songs in a diptych
TOTW-Nostalgia (The Talking Heads are timelessly brilliant, and i have loved them since forever and ever!)
GTWL- Sun and Shade (today was sort of nice, only 88 degrees out-but 94 percent humidity, ugh!)
I see you through my window
I admit, I love sunrises and sunsets. There is something magical about the orange, yellow, red colors and so many shades thereof. In fact, I have a dream of catch sunrises and sunsets all 365 days (or 366, as the case may be) in a year :)
Sun is one of the most intriguing natural subjects. It is visible to almost everyone almost daily, but how we see it is what is important and this is what I try to capture in my favorite subject :)
This shot is one of them. Was up on terrace for some work, when I noticed this iron window frame just simply rusting up. I brought it in line of the sun and created this setup, to give something different feeling to it - as if being seen through a window. Not a perfect one, because of urban mess we have created in the jungle - wires, dish antennas etc - but the colors and hue were great that day.
orange drapery panels
hand painted lamp shade
1 inch faux blinds
vanity light shades
shutters on the beach hotel in santa monica
window shade exterior
cheap roll up blinds