SHADES FOR PATIOS : HOW TO MEASURE FOR WOOD BLINDS : ARROW GAZEBO CANOPY
Shades For Patios
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Screen from direct light
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- A paved outdoor area adjoining a house
- A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence and is typically paved.
- (patio) usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- (Patio (album)) Patio is the debut album by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, it was originally released on 10" vinyl only in June 1992 on the Ankst label. It was re-issued on CD in June 1995 with nine extra tracks. It is made up of a mixture of live, studio and home recordings.
- A roofless inner courtyard in a Spanish or Spanish-American house
Potted and booted.
I came across these replica's of
children's wellington boots in
garden pots, ornament form and
fell in love with them :-))
They are so cute, bright and cheerful.
Sorry I will only be on line in short
bursts for a while. I have a sore
hip and leg. (sciatica).....'tis very
painful (:- I will do my best to
comment ......but I can't promise to
catch up totally. A day on Flickr is a
long time :-))
We used a cement plaster on our patios. There's 3 layers here, and we used different shades for each to get this affect.
grand baroque magic blinds
12 x 20 canopy
buffet lamp shades
baby on board sun shade
beaded lamp shades