Canon Wireless Remote Shutter. Drapery For Bay Windows.
- A remote control unit that uses either IR (infra-red) or RF (radio frequency) signals to control another device (think of your TV or cable remote).
- Close (a business)
- Close the shutters of (a window or building)
- a hinged blind for a window
- a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- A member of the clergy who is on the staff of a cathedral, esp. one who is a member of the chapter. The position is frequently conferred as an honorary one
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A member of certain orders of clergy that live communally according to an ecclesiastical rule in the same way as monks
- canyon: a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
I had to do some editing to cut out some flare spots due to the roundness of the bowl. It was dificult to get a nice sharp shot as the glass distorted the shape of the cherry tomatoes when they were in the water.
Stobist lighting info.
A Canon 5D fitted with a 100mm macro lens was triggered by the iShoot Sniper remote trigger in shutter mode. A Canon 580 exii was slaved via pc sync cord to camera left. A white reflector was put to camera right to help fill the shadow side a little. A second flash was placed under the table fitted with a CTB colour gel and underexposed by about 1 stop to get some nice rich blue tones.
Wall of water
One of the very small waterfalls linking two of the ponds in the Bushy Park, Dublin, woodland.
Taken at ISO 50, 4 seconds, f10, using a tripod and a wireless remote control shutter release.
Processed in Lightroom 3.5
drum shade ceiling lights
memphis shades slim
curtain rod drapery
how to repair blinds
spanish cedar shutters
build your own aquarium canopy
levelor window blinds