CHEAP DRAPERY FABRICS : BRASS CEILING CANOPY.
Cheap Drapery Fabrics
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- (fabric) framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- (fabric) artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- The body of a car or aircraft
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
Kathleen: It's All Greek to Me
This is "Kathleen." She stands in the dining room of my apartment, and came from a woman in Alameda who was being forced to pass her along. "Kathleen" was an affordable Ebay find. The dining room is primarily gold, green, red and neutrals. And when you have a mannequin as part of the decor, you're pretty much stuck with the color palette in the room. It makes thrift shopping for her difficult at times, unless of course, I move her to another room with a different color palette. I made the dress from drapery fabric for another project and is shorter than she typically wears (whore) . "Kathleen" is the favorite of my four styl'n ladies.
m bed 2
The master bedroom was given a fresh coat of paint. We made draperies on the cheap along with a new fabric headboard for the bed. The client purchased new bedding.
indian wedding canopy
rod iron drapery rods
plastic lamp shades
kelysus convertible canopy chair blue
sun shade designs
flowers that like shade
free drapery patterns
windows blinds themes download